Thursday 17 June 2021

Cadbury Mini Rolls Mint Choc Ice Cream Flavour

Cadbury Mini Rolls have always been around since I don't know when but according to the internet it has been around since 1962 as a popular lunchbox item.
It's been a while since I had one but it shows that new flavours will arouse attention again.
This time it is Mint choc Ice cream flavour and Neapolitan, technically I wouldn't say mint choc ice cream is new because they had mint chocolate in the past but now they are adding the ice cream word to make it slightly different.
As a mint chocolate fan, I had to try it.
I wasn't expecting the green filling to be that sort of green like Matcha but anyway it was really good as chocolate and mint never fail.
The chocolate sponge was soft and fluffy without being too dry.
FREEZING the Cadbury mint chocolate Mini Rolls as suggested was definitely a brilliant idea.
The cold temperature definitely made the menthol give a kick and the chocolate coating more crackly.
I liked it so much I put the rest in the freezer.
Other flavours in the past include: mint chocolate, banana, raspberry, marshmallow, chocolate orange and hazelnut etc.
Would love to see Cherry in future, bring on the cherry.
Rating: 4/5












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...