Tuesday 1 June 2021

M&S Marks and Spencers Our Best Ever Macaroni & Cheese

It's been a while since the Best Ever Mac was out but everytime I picked it up I put it down because I thought it would be overwhelming as it has quite a few cheeses in it.
According to the label, it is Free-range egg pasta blended with cave-aged Cheddar cheese for richness, pecorino for bite, Emmental for nutty sweetness and stringy mozzarella for a perfectly melted ooze, topped with roasted garlic oil breadcrumbs, crispy onions and fresh parsley.
The only cheese I was not fond was the stringy mozzarella because I just don't like stringy cheese that is elastic and does not break.
To my surprise, the mac and cheese was surprisingly good and not too cheesy. The crispy crumbs on top were not too hard and had a light crispiness to it.
Overall, the crumbs and crispy onions took it to the next level and the stringy cheese gives it that extra wow factor but I just don't like the stringy texture.
Rating: 4/5 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...