Saturday 8 January 2022

Seabrooks Ready Salted, Prawn Cocktail & Beef Flavoured Crisps

Seabrooks is one of those underrated crisps so I decided to review it as well as Golden Wonder.
I got one of each flavour as they don't have small assorted bags.

Ready Salted:
It was really tasty but I was expecting the salt to be stronger.



Prawn Cocktail:
I think they are possibly the only flavour that are crinkled.
Anyway, there was an interesting fishy smell but the flavour was full on and had so many dimensions from ketchup to prawn cocktail.




Beef:
I was expecting the crisps to have a dark seasoning but they were quite light in colour.
Overall, a nice savoury taste like gravy but I was hoping for a more beefy or stronger taste.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...