Sunday 23 January 2022

Sainsbury's On the Go This Isn't a Chicken Tikka Roll

I am so glad I got the [This Isn't a Chicken Tikka Roll]
It is labelled as filled with THIS™ Isn't chicken tikka seasoned soya pieces, vegan mayo, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, tikka paste, mango chutney, red onion, coriander and mint in a white bread roll with added turmeric and black onion seeds.
The roll was warmed in the microwave for 40 seconds just to soften up the bun and so that the filling wasn't too cold.
Overall, I was impressed because the texture of the chicken pieces were actually like tender chicken breast pieces and the tasty mayo and kuchumba as a whole took it to the next level.
It was good that Sainsburys have used This Isn't Chicken in this roll which meant I got to try this brand as well as their on the go rolls.







2 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I'm not veggie but don't like eating chicken which isn't free range or organic. It's almost impossible to discover what sandwiches supermarkets have from their websites so I welcome these reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...