Saturday 22 January 2022

Mayflower Curry Mix and Southern style gravy mix review

I got this after seeing Adam's Chinese dinner which looked like the real deal and then he told me it was a fakeaway.
Anyway it made me crave for curry sauce so I got the Mayflower curry mix.
It is interesting how it comes in a tub.
The taste of this curry sauce is unbelievably good.
Curry sauce fix satisfied!!
I was so tempted to post his picture because it seriously looked takeaway quality.

Since I was really impressed with the curry I got the Southern style gravy mix expecting it to taste like KFC but I was a bit hesitant because most reviews say it taste like black pepper.
Compared to the curry, the gravy thickened instantly with hot water which was really good compared to the curry.
The only let down was that the Black pepper was too strong like the reviews said and it was a bit too sweet for my palate.
Other than that the aftertaste was nice when the black pepper goes.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...