Thursday 13 January 2022

Huge Marmite bottle puzzle

Spotted this Marmite puzzle by Gibsons at Robert Dyas a few years ago!
At that time I really wanted it because of the huge jar.
Finally ended up getting it because I spotted it at Barnados for 4.50.
To be honest, I didn't have any hopes of a complete puzzle inside being second hand but I really wanted to jar!
Since I already bought the puzzle, I decided to complete the puzzle which proved challenging because of the solid blacks and yellows.
The good thing is that it double sided so once you have formed the MARMITE part at the bottom, I turned the remaining pieces over and did it that way.
There was only 1 piece missing which wasn't bad but I have a feeling it was a new but being sold in a second hand shop someone may have taken a piece out.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...