Friday 14 January 2022

Heck 60:40 chicken sausage and burger review and sausage finds

I have always been drawn to HECK sausages because they have such a good range and every choice is so different.
As well as meat they also do veg sausages.
I ended up trying the 60:40 chicken, mushroom and wild rice which I found really tasty, the bits of wild rice in it were nice and gave it a chew but I couldn't taste the mushrooms or cheese as stated in the ingredients.


On another visit, I got the Heck60/40 Minted Pea Spinach & Chicken Burgers.
Unfortunately, they were really disappointing because the spiciness and saltiness overpowered everything.







Heck vegan finds: veg with edge






Heck Pork Sausage:
Also tried the pork sausage which turned out to be another tasty sausage.
The texture and taste were to my liking.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...