Thursday 27 January 2022

Oat milk chocolates by Well & Truly

I have always wanted to try oat milk chocolates and my wishes came true from Well & Truly who have kindly sent me some oat milk chocolate to enjoy.
Their oat milk range features caramelised hazelnut oat milk chocolate, oat milk chocolate and salted caramel oat milk chocolate which are all vegan and gluten free.
What I liked about them was the the sweetness which is an important factor for me, it was well balanced and no sugar substitutes were used which can comprise the taste.
My favourite was the oat milk chocolate which tasted like dark chocolate as I like a plain chocolate to appreciate how it tastes.
The salted caramel and the caramelized chocolate were in close ties but I would say I liked the salted caramel one more although the hazelnut is also good.
Overall I would definitely recommended these chocolates and would love to see another option with freeze dried strawberries or something with berries. 
[gifted]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...