Sunday 1 November 2020

[Review] J. James & Family ham / chicken slices and unsmoked bacon review

Randomly got the J. James ham from the supermarket because it was cheap and it looks like you get a whole wad in the box.
The ham was ok, it wasn't particular memorable or delicious but later I found some chicken slices in the fridge by J.James as well.
Overall, it is good for value but not memorable in terms of taste.




Also tried the unsmoked bacon because they were only 89p at Sainsburys to match Aldi's price.
On their own, the bacon was really salty but it was fine in a bacon consomme.





5 comments:

  1. J James ham gives me the shits unless I boil it first, it shouldn't be on sale if it isn't fit for human consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J James ham gives me the runs unless I boil it first, it shouldn't be on sale if its not fit for human consumption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is something wrong with the packaging, I do remember seeing it puffed up like a balloon which means there is some bacterial activity inside producing the gas!

      Delete
  3. J James ham gives me the shits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sausages and burgers. Great flavour at a great price...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...