Monday 6 July 2020

[Review] Aldi Gianni's Mini Viennese Mint Ice Creams

Wall's Viennetta is obviously popular hence there are so many other inspired Viennetta ice creams around so I am trying all the different versions that I can get hold of especially the mint flavour.
So far I have tried Wall's Viennetta, Icelands Salt Caramel Vienna, Lidl's version and now I finally got hold of Aldis.
Let see if other supermarkets will launch their own soon like Tescos, Asda and Sainsburys.
The Aldi version is appealing like Icelands because they come on sticks which make it convenient

I tried it as soon as I bought them and they were a bit soft so I had it again the next day and it was a bit firmer.
As for the taste, the chocolate was more prominent and it slightly bitter.
Overall, it wasn't but I don't think I will be getting it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...