Sunday 5 July 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Pink Gin Cream

After trying the successful strawberry clotted cream, I decided to try the pink gin cream.
I thought it was going to be thick pouring cream but it turns out it is thick like clotted cream.
Before using the pink gin cream I decided to try it on its own and boy the gin was strong with a big kick of bitterness and a slight sweet aftertaste.
Since it was quite strong, I paired it with an iced yumyum and the taste was strangely delicious so I definitely recommend pairing the pink gin cream with an iced bun or a rich chocolate cake.
Finally tried it on some strawberries and it was amazing!
First you have the thick velvety creaminess of the cream and then the sweetness and gin kicking through to complement the strawberry.

Salted Caramel cream review:
https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/07/MS-saltedcaramelcream.html











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...