Tuesday 21 July 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencer 3 Almond, Apricot & Yoghurt Treat Bars

There are three different flavours in the M&S treat bar range:
Almond, Apricot & Yoghurt Treat Bars
Apple, Ginger & Dark Chocolate Treat Bars
Peanut, Caramel & Cocoa

The apple one was an easy choice and it did not let me down so I decided to try the almond one as well so got the Marks and Spencer 3 Almond, Apricot & Yoghurt Treat Bars.
Unfortunately, it was sweeter than anticipated because the yoghurt coating was too sugary for my liking.
I would want to try the Peanut one because of the caramel & cocoa but I am not that keen on the peanuts which are annoying to eat.

[Review] Apple, Ginger & Dark Chocolate Treat Bars
https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/07/MS-applegingertreatbars.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...