Sunday 5 July 2020

[Review] Morrisons Mini Lemon doughnuts

As soon as I found out about the Fruit salad doughnuts I just couldn't wait to get them so when someone said they were going to Morrisons I asked them to get me some.
Sadly, Morrisons didn't have it so they got some Mini Lemon doughnuts because they were reduced.
To be honest, I am not a fan of mini doughnuts because they are cakey and lemon makes it worse.
Had they been cinnamon I probably would have liked them more.
There is nothing wrong with these donuts but personally I don't like cakey donuts because I'd rather eat a proper yeasty donut or a proper cake.
The taste was not bad as the lemon was palatable while the sprinkle balls gave it a sugary touch.
I also paired it with M&S pink gin cream which made it nicer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...