Sunday 19 July 2020

[Review] Charlie Bigham's Steak & Ale Pie

While I was at Waitrose, I discovered Charlie Bigham's Steak & Ale Pie because of the stylish box it was in.
It had a flip lid with an intro about their pies and the illustration was nice like a story book.
Anyway, decided to give them a go and got two because as a foodie, I didn't fancy sharing it.

The pastry was light and flakey when it was baked.

You could literally hear the pastry crack when I put my fork in it and the gravy simply flowed out and I didn't expect that which was a big surprise!
Listen to the video with sound on!!

As well as the top notch pastry, the filling was amazing especially the pieces of steak which are lean and tender.
The amount gravy inside was another wow factor!

Will definitely try their other pies soon.


Puddings by Charlie Bighams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...