Sunday 26 July 2020

[Review] The new Marmite Houmous - It's been a marmazing 2020

It's been a marmazing year with Marmite Cream Cheese, Marmite Butter, Marmite Peanut Butter and now the new MARMITE HOUMOUS!!!!!
Houmous is always delicious but not as evilicious as Marmite butter or Marmite cream cheese!!!
As soon as it was launched, I was looking at every TESCO for it and finally found it at a TESCO Express in Wimbledon.

I tried the Marmite houmous on its own and it tasted how I expected it to be, it was houmous with a moreish unami kick with a Marmite aftertaste.
It is definitely the best invention ever because houmous will never taste the same again after I tried this.
The Marmite houmous tasted divine thickly spread on crumpets.
It makes a guilt free spread packed with vitamin Bs.
I think I will try mixing some Marmite and Houmous soon to see if I get the some results!





Since this has been published in July 2020, Marmite have changed the recipe to make it completely vegan hence I ended up buying it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...