Thursday 30 July 2020

[Review] Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burger

Rustlers burgers have been around for ages since 1999 and going strong.
When they first appeared, there were only a few options but the now range is bigger and better with chicken, ribs etc.

It is not my first Rustlers Burger but decided to post it since I have not posted any Rustlers burgers before.

I got the Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burger.
Instructions are simple, you just toast the burger buns and microwave the patty for one minute.
The sauce is in a separate sachet and you can put as much or as little as you want but since it is mayonnaise I used it all on the burger.

Instead of toasting the burger buns, I microwaved them for 20 seconds because I like them soft and fluffy.
You get that lovely sesame bun smell when you put them in the microwave like the smell you get unwrapping your McDonald burgers.
On the contrary, I thought the chicken would taste better if you toast it rather than microwaving it.

Overall, I was really impressed with the taste especially the Southern Fried coating which had a hint of spices and black pepper that went well with the creamy mayonnaise.

I hope to try other burgers in the range but sometimes it is difficult because you have to go to the bigger stores.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...