Sunday 12 April 2020

[Review] McVities Jaffa Cakes Pineapple

I love pineapple so when I heard about the McVites Pineapple Jaffa Cakes I had to get them.
Found them at co-op for a pound so got them.

Inside the box, they look the same with the words P-APPLE on the wrapper.

The first few Jaffa Cakes were damaged and ugly for the photo.


Ate a few until I found a good one to photo.


To be honest, they were so delicious, I didn't mind scoffing a few as the light sponge was delicious with the pineapple jelly centre and dark chocolate.
Definitely will be getting these again because they are so addictive and not cloyingly sweet compared to Marks and Spencers Jaffa cakes if you have tried them.
I am now tempted to try the Polish DELICJE SZAMPANSKIE Jaffa Cakes because they have some interesting flavours like peach would could be good but hopefully I will not be let down by the chocolate.


Also tried the Jaffa Cakes 5 Pineapple Cake Bars but I was really disappointed with these pineapple cake bars because the pineapple smell was rather artificial and it was so strong that you could smell it through the wrapper without even opening it.
The cake bars were so different to the Pineapple Jaffa Cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...