Saturday 4 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers 4 Black Pudding Slices

I love Black pudding which is always the star of the show at breakfast.
Normally I have it as part of breakfast at greasy spoons but saw some black pudding slices at Marks and Spencers so got some.
The Black Pudding Slices are specially made by Macsween of Edinburgh according to the label.


They smelled really nice when I took them out the packet and put them in the pan.
Halfway through pan frying there was a horrible smell but after it cooled down, the black pudding was normal and super yummy.

As I didn't cook the full breakfast, I crushed the black pudding on toast and it was just delicious because of the spices and blood.

The second time  I simply put the black pudding slices in a halogen oven which worked wonders as oil wasn't needed and the taste was fantastic so I will definitely be buying more soon.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...