Monday 27 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Count on US Chocolate Mousse

I have never counted the calories I eat but since I was in the mood for chocolate mousse I got the Marks and Spencers Count on US Chocolate Mousse.
To be honest, it tasted sinfully delicious because the mousse was so light yet the chocolate was intense that you would not suspect it was only a few calories.

The only improvement would be the packaging because the plastic cup is too thin so when you have it knocked about in your shopping bag, the air between the mousse and lid expands when the cup has pressure applied bursting the seal to open.
I discovered that the lid was not sealed when I got home but I don't whether the seal was already broken already at the shop or broke when I was carrying it home.




As well as the pots, they also do the pack of 4 version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...