Thursday 9 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Cheese & Onion Deli Filler

I can't remember if I have blogged the M&S Marks and Spencers Cheese & Onion Sandwich but it was nice hence the Marks and Spencers Cheese & Onion Deli Filler is going to be good because it is a similar filling.
As expected, the cheese and onion filler was amazing, it was soft, cheesy and creamy.

Marks and Spencers Cheese & Onion Deli Filler on toast as well as on a Yorkshire!

It was delicious on Jacket potatoes and toast!
Will definitely be buying this again.

2 comments:

  1. love m&s cheese & onion sandwich filler, however due to 2 hefty price increases within a few weeks I have been forced to become inventive and make my own I already had the the ingredients so it actually cost next to nothing - give it a go

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...