Sunday 26 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Chunky Thai Chicken Soup

I felt like having some soup that evening so contemplated whether or not to buy the Marks and Spencers Chunky Thai Chicken Soup.
The thing that was stopping me was the lemongrass because I'm not fond of it.
Anyway, ended up getting it.

Overall, the soup isn't bad but for someone that is not fond of lemongrass, having a small portion is good enough.
There was a nice crunch in the soup from the water chestnuts while the ginger and turmeric helped distract me from the lemongrass.
Other ingredients in the soup include rice, coconut cream and lime which I could not taste.

To summarize, the soup was different and I am glad I tried it so next time I will try another soup from the range.



5 comments:

  1. Speaking as an Asian, this is the worst soup i have tried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I was not fond either. Have you tried Morrisons Green Thai soup. its terrible.

      Delete
  2. I quite enjoyed it, especially the crunch and slight kick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was better with rice, chunky it was not! one tiny bit of chicken, wouldn't buy it again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...