Wednesday 22 April 2020

[Review] Iceland Mini Salted Caramel Vienna

Iceland has always had these mini cute Vienna icecream lollies but the flavours have always been vanilla and strawberry which were a bit boring.
Personally I like mint which they is out of stock or I would definitely buy it.
On my recent visit to Iceland, they had Salted Caramel which is another favourite of mine so I got them.

As soon as I got home, I couldn't wait to try them.


The Mini Salted Caramel Vienna was soft and the sweetness was just right with a lovely caramel flavour.
If you are looking for the thin chocolate layers, there isn't much which was ok for me.
To summarize, the Vienna is basically a mini version of the Viennetta with less chocolate.

Video:

Overall, I was pleased with the taste and hopefully they will stock the Mint Chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...