Monday 27 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Passion Fruit Swiss Roll

I love Swiss rolls especially fresh cream Swiss Rolls.
The usual fillings are strawberry jam or raspberry but Marks and Spencer has two enticing ones which are chocolate and Passion Fruit.
The Marks and Spencers Passion Fruit Swiss Roll is visually pretty with orange lines which makes it really stand out from the dessert cabinet.

The Swiss Roll serves 6 but I thought that it serves 4 because I can't get enough of it.

I couldn't believe how delicious this passion fruit Swiss roll was.
The passion fruit sauce was really refreshing all the way through with the light sponge and fluffy cream.

Although I really want to get this again, I am hoping to try the chocolate Swiss Roll as well.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...