Wednesday 29 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers it's Cream Cheese Marmite

Early this year, Marks and Spencers and Marmite have come together and came up with two exclusive products which were the Marmite Butter and Marmite Cream Cheese.

I finally got my hands on the Marmite Cream Cheese which I really liked.
The Marmite cream cheese spread was so bloody delicious.
It tastes nothing like Marmite.
The taste is difficult to explain but the texture was like velvety liver pate and I suppose it tasted like liver pate with a bitter beer twist.
I also thought it tasted like vegan cheese spread which makes sense because there is yeast in vegan cheese.


Marmite cheese, Marmite creamy butter and Marmite cream cheese!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...