Sunday 26 April 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers 10 Dinky Melton Mowbray Pork Pies

There is a good variety of Melton Mowbray pork pies at Marks and Spencers but size matters especially the Dinky Melton Mowbray pork pies because they are small and cute.

According to wiki:
It is a traditional British meat pie, usually served at room temperature. It consists of a filling of roughly chopped pork and pork fat, surrounded by a layer of jellied pork stock in a hot water crust pastry. It is normally eaten as a snack or with a salad.

As soon as I got home, I tried them.
There are 10 in the box but strangely one of them lost its pie top but the rest were good though.
I liked the soft pastry while the filling is firm because it is chopped pork.
Overall, I am glad I tried them and the dinky size makes them moreish.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...