Monday 20 September 2021

Sea Chips Salt & Vinegar Salmon Skin Crisps

Sea Chips Salt & Vinegar Salmon Skin Crisps
Fried fish skin is a common thing in Asia but it is hard getting quality ones.
When I discovered Sea Chips salmon skin crisps I had to give them a try.
There are two flavours: salt and vinegar or chilli lime. 
It was hard deciding but in the end I got Salt & Vinegar because I wasn't sure if their lime flavouring would taste artificial or natrual.
To be honest, it was really nice but the saltiness killed it and the vinegar was non existent. 
If it wasn't for the saltiness, it would have been nicer than the ones in ASIA which are too thick and hard. Due to the saltiness, I have found another use for it by crushing it up and sprinkling it on pasta or salad just like crispy bacon.
In terms of value, they are the priciest bag of salmon skin crisps because you only get 20g in there for £1.25!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...