Thursday 16 September 2021

Sainsburys Plant Pioneers No Chuna

Plant Pioneers by Sainsburys have launched tins of Chuna so I thought it would be fun to try them.
There are two flavours: chilli and garlic, lemon black pepper, vegan mayo and brine.
I wanted to see how it would taste so I chose the vegan mayo to start off with.
The can was really difficult to open but when I opened it, the contents did look like tuna.
As for the taste, I was a bit disappointed that it was a bit sweet and the texture was just like your regular soya chunks so I don't quite understand why they canned it or perhaps it gives it that canned tuna vibe to it.
Although I didn't like it, I feel that I should still try the chilli and garlic because I think it would taste better than the vegan mayo.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...