Wednesday 22 September 2021

Clive's Creamy Cauliflower Quiche with garlic and kale

I love quiche and the idea of a cauliflower quiche sounded good because not many supermarkets do cauliflower in quiches.
On the box, it said Cauliflower quiche with garlic and kale which captivated me even more because kale is a super food.
As I bought this online I didn't have the experience to look at the details like the weight because it turned out to be a small quiche for one.
If I had known that, I would have ordered something else to try.
Strangely, the quiche is best eaten cold according the box so I only warmed it up a little.
I found the quiche too wholesome as there was more kale than cauliflower to the extent that the cauliflower was not existent.
It was definitely an odd quiche because with all that kale the mouthfeel was so different with all that chewing because most quiches have smooth fillings you can almost swallow it after putting it in your mouth.
Overall, it was nice but too much kale!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...