Monday 13 September 2021

Lidl Deluxe Spinach & Pine nut pasta

Ever since I had that delicious pesto pasta from M&S, I regained my love for pesto.
This time I spotted the Lidl Deluxe Spinach & Pine nut pasta which reminded me of it but the dressing for this one seemed better because it was spinach and basil dressing.
To be honest, it was actually really good in terms of taste as well as visually.
I liked the way they used Riccioli pasta which gives it that restaurant quality and the Regato shavings looked substantial.
The cheesy kick and pesto were well balanced and the pine kernels were delicious.
Although it was a salad, the pasta tasted even better warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds which helped loosen the pasta and melt the cheese.
Rating: 5/5










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...