Monday 13 September 2021

Joe & Sephs Milk chocolate salted caramel popcorn stars and Marmite Gourmet popcorn

I love anything star shaped so had to buy these milk chocolate popcorn stars.
The saltiness in the chocolate was nice paired with popcorn!!
I like the way the chocolate stars are big and decadent.
Overall, a must try because it is so unusual to get popcorn stuck to a star shaped chocolate.
It makes me wonder how they were even made. My guess is that they probably have a tray of star shaped chocolate and sprinkle popcorn until it sticks on each chocolate star.









I ended up getting Joe & Sephs again because they had marmite gourmet popcorn!
According to the label, it is crunchy popcorn covered in lovely marnmite.
With Marmite! you either hate it or love it.
Obviously I love it and they were so addictive and tasted like M&S marmite butter on crispy light popcorn.
The addition of marmite on other products have made me buy things that I don't normally buy like popcorn and peanut butter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...