Tuesday 21 September 2021

Ordering experience from OCADO

To be honest, I don't really order food from online supermarkets because I prefer physically seeing the items shopping and that impulse buying.
I always thought shopping online would be more expensive because of the service charges and products marked up just like restaurant delivery sites like deliveroo, ubereats etc.
After physically going to the supermarkets, I found that prices were the same if not cheaper.
What I liked about OCADO was that you can get free deliveries and they have all these wonderful times to choose from.
From what might not be ideal for others were ideal for me like late night deliveries which does not disturb your day schedule working and going out.
They also have a green delivery which means they are delivery in your area hence which is good for everyone if they all choose that slot and it is cost effective as well as environmentally friendly.
When you have placed your order, there is a specified time meaning that you can add and remove items if you change your mind but the most important thing is that you have to checkout again or the changes won't be applied.
I found myself changing my order at least 6 times because at first I was not familiar with the website and as I discovered more exclusive brands and items that I could not get else where I added them to the cart before the deadline.
Delivery was on time and the good are sorted into bags because this is how they pack them presumably from different departments.
I couldn't get any photographs because I was frantically trying to takeout all the items and return the bags as they pay you back 10p for them or you will get charged for them.
Overall, I was very satisfied and glad to have used ocado.
The only difference with physically shopping and online is not being able to see it physically so it is best to check the weight of the items so you know roughly the size or you might get a shock when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...