Wednesday 12 May 2021

Knorr Chatt Patta & Cheesy Chatt Patta Noodles from Pakistan

Discovered these noodles at the Middle Eastern grocery so as an instant noodle reviewer I had to try them.
To be honest, I didn't know what Chatt Patta was which was why I had to try them even more.
After googling the Knorr Chatt Patta noodles, there were no English reviews.

Started off with the Chatt Patta first because I presume the cheesy one is the same but cheesy.

You cook them in the usual way by boiling them in hot water and then add the seasoning.
When you cook them, there seems to be some yellow oil coming from the noodles.

The chatta patta was shockingly good but I would say it is an acquired taste because they were extremely hot and quite sour which is definitely up my alley so I am certainly going to get more.






The cheesy Chatt patta had this really strong wotsits aroma followed by the spiciness just like the chatta patta but without the sourness.


To summarize, I was really impressed by both flavours and these flavours are really memorable as there is nothing like it.
So far, the Chatt Patta noodles and the Polish noodles are now my new favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...