Sunday 30 May 2021

Ching's secret noodles

Discovered Ching's instant noodles at the Indian grocery store.
As an instant noodle review I just had to try them as there were so many flavours, Manchurian would be my first choice but they only had Singaporean curry and Schezwan.

Schezwan was rather spicy and similar to Korean spicy noodles so if you like those kind of flavours these noodles are for you.
The portion isn't that big so perfect when you are not that hungry but feel like some noodles.
 



I've never tried Manchurian food so decided to try Ching's secret instant noodle version.
I know it doesn't really represent true Manchurian cuisine but it was still interesting for my instant noodle collection.
As with all the instant noodles from this brand, the portion size is small which makes them great for trying.
There was a funny smell but the taste was fine and I found that it had a peppery tomato taste
 


Last but not least was the Singaporean Curry which I least liked.
The noodles were rancid so I had to use another pack of instant noodles to replace it and the aniseed in the curry was too strong.



The range by Ching's secret is amazing, not only did they have instant noodles but they do sauces and hakka noodles as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...