Tuesday 18 May 2021

Taiko Prawn cocktail rolls and poke

I love trying Asian food in the UK because the creativity and flavours generally impress and sometimes taste even better than Hong Kong.
The Taiko prawn cocktail rolls captivated me because I love prawn cocktail but the Asian twist to it was simply delicious.
In the roll, there were prawns, avocado and yuzu mayo.
Overall, the taste was so good because the yuzu mayo gave it a refreshing twist to the prawns.
The only complaint was the avocado as there was quite a good deal in it which I don't mind because I love creamy avocado but it was rather raw which made it crunchy and really stand out in every roll that it distracted me from the prawns.
Rating: 3/5







Also tried the poke and it was quite nice.





Other Sushis in the Taiko range:






Gyozas and Shaomai:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...