Monday 31 May 2021

Bonne maman blackcurrant mousse, salted caramel creme, strawberry and rhubarb mousse

Bonne Mamam is everywhere, you find this brand doing jams, madeleines and even desserts.
As well as UK, I have seen Bonne Mamam in Asia.
I have always wanted to try their decadent mousses but ended up trying the blackcurrant mousse first because someone wanted to try it.
I found it light with a strong blackcurrant kick that was super tangy.
Overall, I think I would be better off with salted caramel.
A few months later, I ended up buying the strawberry, rhubarb and salted caramel.
Both the strawberry and rhubarb were really sugary even though there was lots of fruit in it and the texture is like whipped egg white.
Rating: 3/5







bonne maman strawberry:


bonne maman rhubarb:

bonne maman salted caramel:
The salted caramel creme was my favourite out of the three and the texture was no much nicer over mousse.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...