Friday 21 May 2021

Cadbury melt in the middle caramel puddings

While I was shopping at Lidl, I spotted these Cadbury melt in the middle puddings.
There were two to choose from Chocolate and Caramel.
I had the a feeling the chocolate would be sweet and heavy so went for the caramel.
Finally tried the Cadbury caramel melt in the middle pudding for dessert.
Microwaved it for 1 minute as instructed and it literally came out deformed.
Basically a stodgy caramel pudding.
Not worth forking out 1.99 for them.
I still have one left so I will try microwaving it for 40 seconds to see if it turns out better.
Rating: 2/5











3 comments:

  1. Have it with vanilla ice cream its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a pity these ain’t on sale anymore i loved them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...