Sunday 23 May 2021

M&S UHT temptingly chocolately cream

When this UHT chocolate cream came out, I was so tempted to get it because the canister just looked good with the pink and brown.
Now it is only costs 1.50 because it is now a market special so I had to get it.
I am so glad I got it because it makes everything taste better and it does not add an extra sweetness.
So many things have been made heavenly and I have had so much fun with this cream.
The only thing is that I broke the nozzle by accident on first use.
Overall a must get!
Hopefully, they will do a salted caramel one in future.
Rating: 5/5










Finishing the last disgusting jonut with chocolate cream.
[Glad they were individually wrapped as I got rid of two jonuts by giving them away.] 
It actually tasted nice but then its really the cream that was nice.
You know it is the last of your cream when it spits out everywhere!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...