Sunday 23 May 2021

Nestle Whip Delightful mint

I'm sure everyone has had a Nestle whip in their lifetime, me too but I didn't take pictures in those days.
Anyway, I got a box again which contains 3 inside because they were only 25p.
The dark chocolate is really good and so is the light whipped minty filling, however the filling can be a bit too sweet.
But all in all, the chocolate casing is chunky and thick especially the base which is almost 1cm!
Looking at them now, they look like coffee capsules.
Sadly, they are too sweet but the dark chocolate is really nice and for 25p, they are good for sharing.
Anyway, I am glad I got them at 25p as they were worth it for the photos as who knows if they were become less popular in the future.
Rating: 2/5










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...