Monday 10 May 2021

Lyons Biscuits Toffypops

When I first came across these biscuits, I knew they were going to be nice but I held back getting them as they were a bit pricey at £1.29 at Poundstretchers when they are quoted online for £1 or less.
In the end, I gave in because Lyon Biscuits really do need some support in the sense that they are a really good brand that has been around since 1938.
The sad thing is that Lyons Biscuits has been disappearing from the supermarket shelves and ending up in shops like Poundstretcher and One Below.
To be honest, you do get quality 16 biscuits inside and I like the size of them because they are not too big or small.
Taking a bite, you get all this gooey soft toffee inside on a nice biscuit base with the right amount of chocolate on top so the sweetness is just right.
Overall I felt that the Toffypops do taste better than McVities caramels and the posh Fortnum & Masons toffoloffolus biscuits.
If you wack them in the fridge, the toffee is nice and chewy.
Rating: 5/5



toffypops at Sainsburys, but not all branches stock them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...