Thursday 20 May 2021

Lidl Eridanous Musky Octopus & Spicy Octopus

I love octopus so ended up getting some canned octopus featured for Greek week at Lidl.
There were two choices, spicy and plain octopus in soy oil so I got both to try.
The plain octopus wasn't bad, you could taste the octopus but I think it needed some salt which is easily done but the texture was a bit mushy.
The spicy octopus on the other hand was tastier but again would taste better in the form of a paella.

Overall not bland but a bit overpriced.







4 comments:

  1. Great quality product, I just could not get enough. I seasoned it to my liking and added to my dishes. I found both to be tasty. Price was not bad, I would say though, too many small bits, but overall happy with purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, seasoning it helped but in a good way it was bland because which makes it versatile to add to any dish and flavour.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes, that was my initial thought but since no other supermarket had it, i decided to try it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...