Thursday 7 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Chocolate Swiss Roll

A while ago, I spotted these fresh cream rolls at Marks and Spencers.
There was Passion fruit or Chocolate.
As the passion fruit was new, tried that first and it was amazing because it was refreshing.

This time I got the M&S Marks and Spencers Chocolate Swiss Roll which is a moist sponge filled with whipping cream and gooey chocolate sauce.
Again, it fulfilled my sweet cravings especially the chocolate sponge because it was light yet the chocolate was intense complemented by the dreamy cream.
The chocolate sauce wasn't gooey as stated but I still loved it because it was not cloyingly sweet so I was happy eating that roll to myself over three days.


[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Passion Fruit Swiss Roll
https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/04/review-m-marks-and-spencers-passion.html







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't remember seeing it today but they have so much new stuff for winter.
      Seasonal food again

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...