Monday 4 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Souper Broccoli & Spinach Soup

Update Jan 2022:
Since 2020, the recipe has changed and I felt that it tastes better.
The new version has yoghurt in it and does not taste so bitter with more of a savoury note however the ginger is slightly stronger.
It is now labellled as protein-rich soup made with broccoli, spinach, peas, edamame soybeans, spring cabbage and leeks, finished with a dash of yoghurt. 





May 2020:
I love anything green especially veggies so the Marks and Spencers Souper Broccoli & Spinach Soup appealed to me.
There are two other green soups that I am planning to try which is the broccoli and Stilton and the green pea and mint soup.
Overall, I thought the Broccoli & Spinach Soup was a bit grassy and bitter but I liked it.
Other greens in this soup are edamame, spring cabbage, leeks, kale and some coriander.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...