Tuesday 19 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Chicken Balti

Again, there is always something at MS to fix my cravings be it Indian, Aromatic duck or just simply sweet treats.
This time I got the Marks and Spencers Chicken Balti because I felt like some curry.
It does not come with rice but I noticed the box was quite heavy.
To my surprise, there are big chunks of chargrilled chicken breast and I mean big pieces!!!
After microwaving it, the chicken was still tender and the generous curry sauce spiced with tomato and ginger went nicely with the rice.
Will definitely try other items in the Indian range.
Marks and Spencers Chicken Balti



You will also find one or two curries in the Marks and Spencers Halal range which I have also tried and the chicken Jalfrezi is worth trying.

Marks and Spencers Halal Chicken Jalfrezi and Rice
https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/04/review-m-marks-and-spencers-halal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...