Tuesday 19 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Peach Roulade

After trying the moreish Passion fruit Swiss Roll by Marks and Spencer, out came another version which was the Peach Roulade.
I was actually hoping to see a peach Swiss roll and now they have it so I didn't hesitate to get it because I love peaches and cream.

M&S Marks and Spencers Peach Roulade

When I took it out the box, it looked a bit weird on one end with a gaping hole.


After I sliced it, I found it really hard to take it out because it was too soft hence the reason by it is not a perfect slice.

Sadly, the taste was not as good as the passion fruit because the pieces of peach were too soft and mushy.
Overall, it was too sweet for my liking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...