Sunday 10 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Crispy Lemon Chicken

The Chinese meal range at Marks and Spencers is honestly impressive covering almost everything from duck, starters, stir fries etc.

This time I tried the Marks and Spencers Crispy Lemon Chicken which comes with a side of lemon sauce.
The chicken is slightly different to the my regular takeaway in that it is battered vs the light flour coating at the takeaway I go to.

Anyway, I thought Marks and Spencers totally nailed it because the Lemon sauce is the thing that makes it lemon chicken.
The sauce was spot on, I suppose it tasted like lemon sherbet sweets but it still tastes like your Chinese takeaway lemon sauce so it complemented the chicken fabulously.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...