Monday 4 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle

I wasn't sure about getting the Marks and Spencers Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle as I wasn't sure if it was going to be creamy.
Anyway, I decided to get it anyway after taking a peep by removing the sleeve as the ham looked inviting and there were lots of mushrooms.
It is basically Italian pasta in a cream sauce with beechwood smoked ham and roasted mushrooms.

Overall, it tasted the way I expected to in the sense that it was creamy but not that heavy with delicious chunks of pulled ham.



2 comments:

  1. It's a shame M&S changed the recipe to this many many years ago.

    This one is nothing on how it originally was.

    I'd love to know why they did this.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine says ham but has tuna. Do they even do a tuna one? Maybe someone changed the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...