Sunday 10 May 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers The Coconutty One Fragrant Coconut Noodle Salad

Early this year,  Marks and Spencers have launched these veg pots with a healthy twist by layering vegetables, pulses and grains into them.
They have read to eat pots or hot versions to choose from.
Since I like rice noodles, I chose The coconutty one which is coconutty rice noodles topped with vibrant slaw.
Overall, it was refreshing and balanced with crunchy slaw on top but I wasn't too keen on the dressing as the lemongrass over powered everything.



2 comments:

  1. I thought it tasted wonderfully tasty and now they've stopped selling it .Whenever I find something I like in Mark's they take it off the shelves .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Let's hope they launch something else you like but I think this was a seasonal product for summer.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...