Friday 15 May 2020

[Review] Mr Kipling 6 Carrot Cake Slices

I love carrot cake which obviously comes in a form of cake which you can get everywhere at any supermarket.
The problem is finishing off a whole cake to myself was a bit difficult so the Carrot cake slices by Mr Kipling are perfect as most cake shops and cafes are closed.

The packaging has improved as it is no longer six slices in one pack but 3 packs of two slices inside which make them last longer and you don't have to find a container for the rest.

The only thing I was not keen on was the sultanas which would give it sweetness as well as the cream cheese icing.

Overall, the carrot cake slices were delicious and satisfied my carrot cake cravings however the taste was really festive and made me feel like Christmas because of the strong spices like nutmeg, clove, caraway and ginger which I was not expecting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...