Thursday 1 December 2011

POM wonderful pomegranite juice


Got this drink because of the attractive bottle and also because I like Pomegranite juice.
I liked it because other brands of pomegranite juice contains other fruits to make up the drink and this one does not.
The colour of this drink was dark beetroot and when it was held up to the light you couldnt see through it.
The juice was very concentrated but needed no dilution.
I have had pure pomegranite juice before, and this one just tastes like a concentrate and its also very sour as well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Apart from juices, POM wonderful has other products too that "CLAIM" to be healthy.
This is not a product I would buy, but I like the packaging.
http://www.pomwonderful.com/wp-content/themes/pom_v2/products/images/pom_single_original_hero_pills.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Freshly squeezed pomegranite juice I got from a fruit store, you could also taste the pomegranite membranes too!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...