Wednesday 13 October 2021

Naked Noodles remedy room experience

As a noodle lover I attended a remedy room experience by Naked Noodles.
It was to help get rid guilty feelings after eating Pot Noodles which I confess I do eat as well as Super Noodles.
The experience involved cleansing sound baths.
Symingtons who owns Naked did a poll and asked 2,000 Brits which noodle brands they would feel guilty eating. One in four opted for Pot Noodle, followed by just over 17% choosing for Super Noodles.
For me, it's a close tie between Pot Noodle and Super Noodles.

The pop was located in Shoreditch so it was a convenient and hip location where many events and happenings take place.

At the experience, there was a Naked therapist who assesses our habits.
The next stage was the gong therapy with a sound bath.
It was then followed by aromatic awakening therapy with fresh ingredients that are used in Naked Noodles.

The last journey was the sand therapy.



Finally it was time to indulge on some comforting yet guilty free noodles because all the ingredients are natrual.


I tried the Thai Green Curry noodles which were delicious.
It is my favourite along with the fiery penang chicken noodles.
To be honest, they have such a big range so I can't wait to try the other flavours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...